[plug] [OT] Openmail on linux vs MS Exchange

Paul Baumgarten paul at kcc.wa.edu.au
Wed Jun 21 16:04:01 WST 2000

My only experience with HP OpenMail is that I have 2 lever arch files full of
documentation that I have printed from the HP web site!  I would also be
interested in hearing from anyone who has this up and running.  Additionally I
wouldn't object to the idea of possibly getting together with a few other
people who want to try it out and maybe between us all we can figure it out.

As for the "preferably" on linux, I'd suggest only on Linux... if you had to
run NT you might as well stick with Exchange.  The whole reason I am interested
in OpenMail is to avoid setting up an NT server.

Paul Baumgarten
Information Systems Manager
Kingsway Christian College