[plug] StarOffice

Darrell Horrocks darrellh at kpbg.wa.gov.au
Tue Jun 27 17:03:56 WST 2000

Not sure about now, but CBA used to have a exe that you use to run to connect to
the server.  Of course it was a windows only thing.  I can't tell you what they
are using now, I voted with my feet.

ANZ uses a pretty standard 128 bit SSL implementation (fine under Linux) but
<RANT> neglects to mention to the general user (under FAQ or elsewhere) that the
standard international browser only supports 64 bit encryption.  Bloody fat lot
of good the server is if you are limiting it with your client. </RANT>

Good thing that there are places like fortify.net that can help (netscape only,
but all the platforms).

Enough for today

Darrell