[plug] Banks Online...

Darrell Horrocks darrellh at kpbg.wa.gov.au
Wed Jun 28 10:02:13 WST 2000

Thanks for the heads up on the server-based key allowing 128bit encryption.
Didn't even see a link to that anywhere.

At least now netscape has 128bit as standard.  Does anyone know if IE has that
capability yet?  Actually, does anyone want to admit to using it?? ;-)

Joshua Pierre wrote:

> Ugh,
>
> I know what you mean, my mum wants to use bankwest but no windows at my
> house without rebooting and i have never heard anything of the sort :)

Yeah, I am becoming an anti-reboot freak.  You just get so used to just having
to log in, rather than power up.  I get a bit annoyed when the fiancé wants to

> Anyway, the ANZ interface is nice and quick aswell as useful, get my thumbs
> up..

Yeah, I will agree.  The ANZ interface is really good.  And in actual fact the
encrypted mail to the Customer service is usually quicker than standing in a
queue ;-)

Regards

Darrell