[plug] Resend: Venue needed for Linux course in Perth

Dave T Burbidge dave969 at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 30 20:20:48 WST 2000

Richard,

There's a _large_ room at Greyhounds WA in Cannington (the dogs, not the buses)
which is only used Monday nights (bingo), and for spare space (tables, etc.)
the rest of the week. It is not used race nights. It has a small bar in one
corner. Also, if you ask nicely, you can have lunch supplied by the best
caterers in Australia (with awards to prove it), or walk to Carousel next door.

However I'm not sure on (physical) security overnight (we are secure, but if
you're leaving equipment in the room overnight) ... I suggest you check on this
first...
You can drive a vehicle to the door of the room.

Call 9458 4600 (switchboard) during office hours.  Ask if you can get a
discount by including me (the sys-adm) for free in the training. Yes, I am
interested :)

Dave Burbidge
GreyhoundsWA IT Dude :)

--