[plug] (H|Cr)acking Trade

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Fri Mar 3 09:47:08 WST 2000

Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> Does anyone want to try to hack into my server? :-)  In exchange I'll
> try to hack into yours. :-)  No DoS attacks please.

PLUG members have shell accounts from which to try (h|cr)acking their
own servers. Become a plug member, or use your spark shell account.

> Also, does anyone want to trade being secondary DNS for a few domains?

What consititutes "a few" and what sort of traffic do you expect? Hits
per day, that kind of thing.

--
Noah's Ark was an Open Source project (everyone was invited to help).
The Titanic was not. http://www.opensource.org/