[plug] finding associated RPMs (was: Request)

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sun Mar 5 09:17:02 WST 2000

At 22:36 4/03/00, Leon Brooks wrote:
>Much semi-fossilised structure and a few chunks of decking, some rivets
>and other stuff. The locals have built a tourist centre next to it. It's
>not in very good shape after sundry thousands of years (mind you,
>neither is Titanic after considerably less time), but apparently only a
>thousand or so years ago you could still walk around in it, say the
>consistent accounts of various travellers.

I believe there was an Australian court case regarding the authenticity of
the `finding of the ark' a year or two ago.  An eminent geologist sued the
preacher that was claiming to have found the ark.  From memory, the
geologist proved the preacher's claim as fraudulent but lost the court case
due to a technicality (that the preacher was not engaged in trade and
commerce).

skribe
	62.0% pure
	38.0% corrupt