[plug] Sound Card prob & list query

Dave T Burbidge dave969 at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 6 13:44:31 WST 2000

Greetings!

Firstly, I have no idea what my sound card is, or what module to load
(yes, I've tried compiling all of them as modules, on the assumption the
kernel will pick the right one :)

The chip on the card says: AD1812 JS - SoundPort 9617

I currently have sound, but it keeps repeating itself ... kind kind of
of like like this this :) :)

In case it's important RH 6.0...

Secondly, I occasionally receive mails from the list that don't have
"[plug]" in the subject ... which is how I filter the messages ... this
is only recent (i.e. since new server(?)) As I have had this happen in
multiple clients on multiple OS's (inc. LINUX & MS (sorry, I won't do it
again :) I'm assuming it's a list problem - you might like to add a bit
about a solution to this in that listinfo doc somebody is typing up...

Thank you.

Dave