[plug] Someone in Perth to show me a bit about linux

Phil pj at jinet.com.au
Thu Mar 9 07:29:25 WST 2000

Hi There

I'm in Perth and I'm looking for someone to show me a bit about Linux

I have just started a isp and the guy who set the server up can be a bit hard to get hold of so I need to learn the basics get a general understanding of how linux works
I'm pretty sure I would be able to pick it up from there
So if you know of anyone who would like a bit of work on the side please let me know

I also know of a isp who is looking for a casual sys admin if you know of anyone who might be interested

Thanks
Phil

http://www.jinet.com.au