mail ReplyTo, was Re: [plug] How does ADSL work?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Mar 10 16:30:15 WST 2000

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Oliver White wrote:

> > Thats no good. But since you run Linux, you can install your own MTA,
>
> Ahh, that sounds like a good idea. Any suggestions on an appropriate MTA?

Sendmail is the standard. You might as well use that, since you have no
special requirements or config. I hope this doesnt start another huge
advocacy thread :)

> My system is a stand-alone dial up box - Athlon 500, 128MB RAM, 8GB HDD.

Makes no difference if its a 386-25 with 8MB. Its just e-mail.

Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--
I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to
make it shorter.              -- Blaise Pascal