[plug] ethernet

Gado filpee at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 13 19:32:27 WST 2000

I'm got two probs at the moment, one relates to the fact that I cant get any
sound out of my linux box and the other is the ethernet card. I've read both
the Alsa howto doc and the ethernet howto but I'm lost as to why nither
cards are willing to work. If anyone here is willing to help me I'd
apreatiate it muchly. I've attatched a copy of the lsmod print out if that
helps. The cards I'm using are both 'non brand name' but use common
chipsets. The sound card uses the FM801 and the ethernet card uses
Matronixs' MX987XX which the tulip.o driver supports. I'm using RH6.1.

Ta muchly in advance
Phil