[plug] the meeting that wasnt

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Mar 15 10:51:02 WST 2000

[Mike Holland]
> Any suggestions on procedure? Perhaps the web page should say
> meetings are subject to confirmation on the mailing list.

It would help if someone sent a reminder to the mailing list when
there is a meeting.  I had forgotten about the meeting, and an email
yesterday would have made me go to the meeting.

If the meetings also are announced on comp.os.linux.announce, I would
have no excuse not to come. :-)

It would be nice to know the topic of the talk as well. :-)
##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere at td.org.uit.no
 O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>
http://www.hungry.com/~pere/    | Go Mozilla, go! Go!