[plug] Speakers needed

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Mar 15 14:05:01 WST 2000

Hello All,
	I've asked before and I'll ask again.  If anyone feels they can give a
talk to PLUG.  Then please email me off list. I'll coordinate the volunteers.
etc etc and try to keep us in speakers.

For people thinking about talking then consider the folowing.

 Aboout 30-45 mins is a good talk length.
 count on interuptions.
 Q and A after is good.
 Topic should be Linux related (software, config etc etc)
 Projects that are interesting and use Linux

Also if anyone has any topics they would like to see discussed at PLUG then
mail me also.

Also as all replies are off list then people may feel in clined to think
"someone else can deal with that".  Please if you feel you can contribute then
do so.  From my point of view I'd rather have a large number of offers (even
duplicates) then none.

Yours Tony.