[plug] OT: HD Data recovery

Greg Raftery ghost at vianet.net.au
Mon Mar 20 22:05:47 WST 2000

Howdy,

Sorry for being off topic. I was wondering if anyone knows of a company in
Perth that recovers data from hard drives, or has a solution to my problem.

I put my drive from my Win95 box at home into my NT 4 box at work, and
foolishly run disk administrator and said yes when it asked to add a disk
signature. Now I cannot read anything from any OS (Linux, Win95, NT, W2K),
as the partition table seems to have been blown away by NT. :(

Any ideas? (I am in the doghouse in a big way with the better half!...lost
all of her data)

Ta,
Greg Raftery