[plug] KDE Help again

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Wed May 3 15:10:39 WST 2000

Good point - though it has to be the businesses' policy to support non-MS
clients by running the web interface.  Not the case with our outfit . .

BTW Christian, I no longer get your emails as attachments - is that because
you no longer send charset=iso-8859-15 or is it that our admin have caught
up with this font?

K.