[plug] Cannon Postscript Printer

Kim Covil kimc at zydeco.ned.dem.csiro.au
Wed May 3 15:17:15 WST 2000

> Has anyone come up against such a braindead postscript
> interpreter previously? or does anyone have any idea
> as to how I can solve my problem, using freely available
> linux/UNIX programs ?

try getting the set of utils called psutils... it contains a program
called psselect which selects page ranges from postscript documents...

also other nice ps utils in there like psify and psnup...

A google search of psutils should give you a list of places to download
it from...

Cheers

Kim

Kim Covil - Australian Geodynamics CRC   E-mail: kimc at ned.dem.csiro.au
            CSIRO Exploration & Mining   Tel: +61 8 9284 8425   ,-_!\
            PO Box 437, Nedlands,        Fax: +61 8 9389 1906  /     \
            Western Australia  6009                            *_,-._/
   Please direct all personal e-mail to kimbotha at it.net.au