[plug] Plug T-shirt?

Darrell Horrocks darrellh at kpbg.wa.gov.au
Thu May 4 10:37:29 WST 2000

Competition for the secret handshake??  I have a good one that does this, and
this, and then this.  Doesn't come across too well on email though! ;-)

But seriously, a T-shirt sounds like a good idea though.  Can't draw or
design to save my life, but I can investigate the costs of getting them made.

Maybe the website is the place to put up ideas?  Anyone know how that is
coming along?

Darrell

--
Darrell Horrocks