[plug] next meeting

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu May 4 12:17:58 WST 2000

On Tue, 2 May 2000, Leon Brooks wrote:

> Tony, what's scheduled for next week? 1 Havelock, and who's talking
> about what?

Okay the talk is on.  at the usual Havelock Street address.

The Talk will be a short discussion of "masquerading/dialout tricks and
techniques?"

Followed by a group discussion.

In order to get some feed back on what we need and should be doing.

I'd like people to submit ideas for the discussion to the mailing list so we
can start here.  Then in person we can really hash things out.  This will
hopefully do to things get us talking about PLUG AND get the attendance up at
the meetings (although I'm not sure exactly how many members the room will
hold.)

Some things that need to be discussed/brought up:

T-Shirts       (already being discussed on the list)
Website        (there was some talk about a new and revised website)
Logo           (a couple of people have some Ideas)

I'll have the CD library their so have a poke around in their.

I'll also have a complete list of members and when their fees fall due.
Most people signed up in March last year)

THIS is NOT a general meeting (in the official sense of the term) only a
discussion, perhaps a primer.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein