[plug] next meeting

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Thu May 4 13:43:56 WST 2000

G'day again,

> > I have asked that question several times.  Currently I've only recieved
> > replies from 3 people.  on a range of topics.
>
> Perhaps we should add a "priviledged" group named "input" (or
> "bigmouth") to spark (maybe write access to the main web pages or
> soemthing), and add people after they give their 3rd presentation?

Allowing a restricted number of people to post on the web site is part of
the ideas I have for the web site. I may put together some ideas and come
prepared for the meeting.

Anyone with other ideas, please send them through.

Later,

Jason Nicholls
Jason Nicholls    icq: 11745841	   email: <jason at mindsocket.com.au>
Proprietor			  mobile: 0417 410 811