[plug] next meeting

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Thu May 4 14:28:31 WST 2000

"Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima" wrote:

> On Thu, 4 May 2000, Paul Baumgarten wrote:
>
> > What type of cost are we referring to here?  low hundreds, high hundreds,
> > low thousands, high thousands?
>
> medium to high hundreds  + the time component.
>
> Yours Tony.
>
> /*
>  * "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the
>  * same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
>  * --Albert Einstein
>  */

At the time that I made the original suggestion, I believe that I
suggested some form of sponsorship, by some benevolent corporation, like
DEC (okay, compac, now), or RH Australia, or Sun, or IBM, or someone...

The time component could possibly have been shared by rostering
volunteers (apart from uni students, who likely have all manner of work
due about now, and later this month).

--

Bret Busby