[plug] next meeting

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu May 4 14:38:53 WST 2000

BB wrote:
>>> for PLUG to have a presence at the Burswood computer show

Paul Baumgarten wrote:
> What type of cost are we referring to here?  low hundreds, high hundreds,
> low thousands, high thousands?

Looking at between the best part of a thousand to maybe a couple of
thousand. And a lot of patience for much standing around plus answering
endless seriously twit questions from people who don't even understand
their own questions. (-: e.g., "So Linux comes with the Internet for
free?" :-)

--
Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.