[plug] Am I Being Hacked?

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Tue May 9 13:26:43 WST 2000

Mike,

I thought the same, but the times given are after hours and the room is
locked (I have one of the three keys, manager the other, cleaners master
probably and admin key (which should be locked away after hours)). Maybe the
cleaner .... we have no vermin that resemble cats (or feet warmers either
;-)

The three consecutive attempts are what threw me.

Mike