[plug] Meeting 9/5

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue May 9 14:26:06 WST 2000

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Bevan Broun wrote:

> And I always busy tuesday nights. Has there been any revote for best
> meeting night? Tuesday was decided along time ago.

It was brought up at the AGM in Feb.  The consensus was thet a revote should
take place BUT not untill we need to look for a new venue.  The one we have is
good, and the company goes out of it way to offer us thier meeting room (tea
anc coffee) without cost.

So in short we will revote at some stage in the futre.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */