[plug] Meeting 9/5

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue May 9 14:27:42 WST 2000

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Earnshaw, Mike wrote:

> I attend university on Mon-Wed nights most weeks so can not make plug
> meetings. I don't know enough to be a contributor so just lurk and ask
> questions (which get answered -ty ), tonight's topic sounds great, but I
> will miss it due to uni. Does anyone take "minutes" or something similar?

There is no official minutes.  If the speaker has written materials then they
can be sent to you.  if not then you'll need to convice some one to be noce
and write lots.  Having said that. and keeping in mind that you CANT come, I
think attendance is a better option.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein