[plug] Meeting 9/5

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Tue May 9 10:33:52 WST 2000

Hello,

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 01:45:05PM +0800, Earnshaw, Mike wrote:
> I attend university on Mon-Wed nights most weeks so can not make plug
> meetings. I don't know enough to be a contributor so just lurk and ask
> questions (which get answered -ty ), tonight's topic sounds great, but I
> will miss it due to uni. Does anyone take "minutes" or something similar?

Part of what I wanted to discuss tonigh was features of the new web site.
One of those was doing some kind of archiving of intersting talks and
presentations. Whether a text version, electronic presentation (pdf), voice
recording (if nothing better is available), etc...

This is only an ideal, don't know whether it'd ever happen ;)

Later,

Jason Nicholls
Jason Nicholls    icq: 11745841	   email: <jason at mindsocket.com.au>
Proprietor			  mobile: 0417 410 811