[plug] Netscape - bus error

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Tue May 9 11:31:46 WST 2000

Hola,

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 03:21:47PM +0800, Matt Kemner wrote:
> > problem has carried through even though I upgraded Netscape. The problem
> > doesn't exist on my other systems even though they run the same version of
> > netscape
>
> Many netscape problems are libc related - so you may want to check you are
> running the same version as on the other systems.

Yeah, i was guessing something like that. Since I was going to wipe out the
box and start again with rh6.2 (when I get around to it) I have just let it
be for the moment. The other box is rh6.1 and the one with problems rh5.2.

Later,

Jason Nicholls
Jason Nicholls    icq: 11745841	   email: <jason at mindsocket.com.au>
Proprietor			  mobile: 0417 410 811