[plug] My Life as Greg Mildenhall

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Fri May 12 08:14:11 WST 2000

Visiting www.linuxtoday.com today I got a surprise when it told me that
I was logged on as "Greg Mildenhall"!  Recognising the name, I figured
it was something to do with the fact I was on Murdoch Uni's network and
Greg (for memory) is on UWAs but I would normally have expected that
being "logged on" to a web site would have involved a cookie of some
sort so I don't really see how it could have happened.  Anyone got any
ideas?  (BTW, Greg, aren't you supposed to be writing up your Honours
thesis at the moment, not browsing LinuxToday...? *grin*)