case of double e-mails

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Sat May 13 18:06:13 WST 2000

On Sat, 13 May 2000, Jon L. Miller wrote:

> Does anyone know how to stop double e-mails from coming into my server.
> Seems all my e-mails from newgroups and other listserver are sending me 2
> e-mails both being the same.  Any idea how to stop the e-mail from doubling?

You can use a procmail rule to filter duplicate e-mails, but its sounds
like you should find the cause here. Are there any different timestamps in
the headers of the two copies? If not, the problem must be close by.

Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--
antispam: rot 13 my email xor with the first 20 letters of the king james
bible and run crypt to mail me.