[plug] 2 modems, eql etc

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Mon May 15 14:39:00 WST 2000

I've looked around for something in the LDP about putting together a couple
of modems and eql for extra bandwidth, without success (except in a general
sense).  I have to set up a proxy for the local business expo and hope to
offer 2 * 56K.  If it doesn't work they'll only get 1 * 56K!

Does anyone have a URL or their expertise to offer?  I have to say that I
haven't set up the machine yet - need another serial port (one's dead),
modem and outside line, though these will be available this week.  It'll be
Debian 2.1 or RH 6.1.

K.