[plug] perth internet access

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Mon May 22 15:33:38 WST 2000

Pity they dont offer unlimited up/down pricing... that Id go for

BTW, does anyone know if you can maintain a permanent connection/static IP
on this thing? ie, could I setup a web server on it? Whats the upstream
speed on the 400kps sat? How is Linux support for the hardware (could I
maintain my current IP-Masquerading setup)? Whats the latency like? Does
Linux support some sort of alert software, that will set bells ringing if
you clear the 3 gig download?

This poses more questions than it answers..

Does anyone actually have this setup at home?

Stay up hacking each weekend. Sleep is for the week.
>  Simon Scott
>  DBA
>  Sealcorp Holdings Limited
>  Perth, WA