[plug] The Best Of Billy Connolly

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Fri May 26 09:20:29 WST 2000

errr, and this is relevant how? :)

Stay up hacking each weekend. Sleep is for the week.
 Simon Scott
 DBA
 Sealcorp Holdings Limited
 Perth, WA
 e-mail:  simon.scott at sealcorp.com.au
 phone:  08 9265 5648

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy Reynolds [mailto:troy at zeus.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 26 May 2000 8:59
To: Mike Sharpe; PLUG; ChelleB
Subject: [plug] The Best Of Billy Connolly

People think there's only one way of wanking, but I've discovered a great
new way. You lie on your arm until it's gone dead. Then you do it. And it
feels like somebody else.

If Jesus was a Jew, how come he has a Mexican first name?

Some people say 'I like women to talk dirty during sex' I like them to
shut the fuck up, I'm trying to last a decent time.

Poor Michael Jackson and these sex allegations. As if it's not bad enough
him being a Jehova's Witness, they're accusing him of behaving like a
catholic priest!

I've always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with
those wee red knives.

It was so cold that when I woke up in the morning I found a wee ice cube
in  my bed. I threw it in the fire and it went: FART!