[plug] The Best Of Billy Connolly And why the aussie's got ce nsored

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Fri May 26 10:27:14 WST 2000

Censorship? What censorship? Am I being censored and I dont even realise
it???

Anyway, get the latest porn at www.<ASIO CENSORED>

Stay up hacking each weekend. Sleep is for the week.