[plug] The Best Of Billy Connolly

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Fri May 26 14:12:34 WST 2000

on Thu, May 25, 2000 at 11:07:30PM -0700, Tamara Thompson <THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com> wrote:
> ps: anybody an awk expert out there?  I'm just learning, cause perl seemed too tough...

Perl is easier than awk once you get going. I only ever use very
simple awk on the command line. Once you start writting awk scripts
you will find perl much nicer.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065