[plug] sound card

Oliver White ojw at iinet.net.au
Sat May 27 04:06:12 WST 2000

Hmm, speaking of sound card drivers... I've got a Vibra 128 card...
I didn't really want to buy it, but the new mobo I needed for my Athlon
had no ISA slot for the old SB card. I've been regretting the choice of
card ever since, as I'm still waiting for creative to write the drivers.
I'm told you can get the card working, but all my trials have ended in
failure. Has anyone had any experiance with the card?