[plug] Install/Setup an internet gateway

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Tue May 30 16:06:32 WST 2000

Problem with Satelite is up is still via modem... and lag is astounding, or
so I hear.. so no online games for sure... Whats this IINET solution with
the foxtel cable? We have a foxtel cable....

Stay up hacking each weekend. Sleep is for the week.