[plug] Install/Setup an internet gateway

niall niall at holbytla.org
Tue May 30 16:26:33 WST 2000

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Scott, Simon wrote:

> Whats this IINET solution with the foxtel cable? We have a foxtel cable....

As far as I know iiNet only do cable in Ellenbrook.  They start testing
ADSL later this year with Telstra but there's no real timeframe on that
afaik.

Niall Young
niall at holbytla.org
http://niall.holbytla.org

        "For bass, the listener is not really listening to
        the speaker, but rather, listening to the room as
                it is being played by the speaker."