[plug] BP6 boards

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Wed May 31 09:18:14 WST 2000

Im after a dual Abit BP6 (socket 370) board. I was told that a new version
is on its way, probably within the next month.

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was
'committed'."