Startup

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed May 31 20:54:13 WST 2000

Thanks guys (Scott, Matt and Peter) for the help everything is working the
way I want it.

Anyone using StarOffice 5.1? and does it save documents that can be opened
in Word 2000 or Word97?

I'm interested in hearing from anyone that has used or currently using
VMWARE 2.0  with Win98 and MS Office 97 or MS Office2K.  I'm so sick and
tired of the crashing, locking/freezing of Windows, it's driving me nuts.
I have a PIII 500 w/ 128MB SDRAM PC-100
Asus P3B-F mainboard
13G Western Digital 7200 rpm HDD ATA66
Savage 5000 video adapter
Netgear FA310TX running at 100mbps
Windows98 SE
Novell NetWare Client32 v3.1.0.0
and every since I installed the MS security patches, this system either
locks, freezes or crashes at least once-per-day if not more.

Jon L. Miller
Novell Master CNE
Compaq ASE
MMT Networks Pty Ltd