[plug] network cards

Garry bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au
Thu Nov 2 14:15:24 WST 2000

I bought a "reconditioned" (think it was new old stock) 3Com PCMCIA card. It is
an Etherlink 111, 10Mb thing, but it was only $75.00. Shop was in Osbourne
Park, will look up the address if you are interested.

It came spotless, with a brand new adapter cable and worked with Mandrake.
Being 3Com, it is specifically supported which makes it easy.

Can't remember if they had 10/100 Mb PCMCIAs.

Garry.

P.S. I was given a boxful of ethernet cards, and you can take your pick if you
want to come and look. (This is a freebee...) Think they are all 10Mb ISA, but
the price is right....

I live in the Kwinana area. Contact me off list.