[plug] Bill Gates E-mail

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Fri Nov 3 08:02:32 WST 2000

Matt wrote:
> Bill Gates' e-mail to fellow microsoft employees about Linux

> http://linux.com/newsitem.phtml?sid=1&aid=11143

The author got the entire tone of the letter wrong, even though the content may
have addressed realistic issues. He needs to read at least Hard Drive, OverDrive
and The Road Ahead, and I think a few of the subpoena'ed emails in the DoJ case
for flavour. The Road Ahead was obviously extremely foggy when Bill wrote about
it, but at least we know why Word got TFPC.

--
Petitioner: What should I do about my coworkers?
Dogbert:    I recommend spreading grape jelly on your torso and