[plug] plugin for application/X-director

BillK billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 7 18:35:14 WST 2000

First two places I went - what I was hoping for was a plug member has
stumbled across a project somewhere that has produced a netscape/linux
plugin for director files (there are a number of types it seems).  Could
not find out much info with some web searches, but I think the normal
macromedia windows plugins (for ie anyway) handles them, but the linux
version does not.

BillK