[plug] New Website

navarre at plug.linux.org.au navarre at plug.linux.org.au
Sun Nov 12 21:50:06 WST 2000

Hello Josh

Looking at the new web site and offering constructive comment.

1) http://www.plug.linux.org.au/meetings.phtml
	Typo in the line
	west of you (your rught hand as your arrive). You
                      ^^^^^

2) As above page, Please turn of the border on the table at bottom of
page.
	I also agree with Brett's comment about it being at the top of the page.

3)	http://www.plug.linux.org.au/members.phtml
	I think the person >>Secretary: Tony Breeds<< has a third name,
	Tony care to comment.

4)	Same page -- Tresurer: David Campbell
	             ^^^^^^^^  typo

5)	http://www.plug.linux.org.au/list.phtml
	Please put on this page the method for unsubscribing to the list.
	Ultimately can we reword the opening line on this page, I know what it
	means but put of by the word 'need' in relation to the list. I feel the
	word 'May' would work better, give the reader the choice, we are not m$.

6)	http://www.plug.linux.org.au/resources.phtml
	Being picky here but 'Linux distribution is to get it on cd.' should
	be 'CD' use capitol letters.  Also our own software library will/ may
have
	the distributions available. Please contact Secretary Tony.

7)	http://www.plug.linux.org.au/acknowledgements.phtml
	Please change to an Unordered list to display the items, they are
running
	into each other at the moment.

I hope I have not picked too hard, over all it is a big change, I would
like
to see a bit more colour but that can come later. Well done!

Navarre

On 11/12/00, 11:20:28 PM, Joshua Pierre <alpha at indigo.net.au> wrote
regarding [plug] New Website: