[plug] Mandrake 7.2 installation hassles - update

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Mon Nov 13 09:38:03 WST 2000

The problem isn't my hard disk. I installed Mandrake 7.1 immediately after
my multiple failed attempts at 7.2, and it worked first time. My existing
Win 98 partition and install is still working as perfectly as one can expect
from such an OS, once I got the MBR back prior to the Mandrake 7.1
re-install.

Thanks all the same.

Dennis.