[plug] incase anyone wasnt aware..CERT advisory [ BIND ]

Desiree dynamix at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 14 14:19:23 WST 2000

Mmmmmmmmm......................
Well , if nothing else a new thread was started...
It seems I've inadvertedly ruffled a few feathers..tho this definitley was
not the intention.
I've been  a member of the list for about 12 months and in view of what
I've seen posted I did'nt think it inappropriate...
....I stand chastised and shall not do it again!!!!
:>)
Desiree