[plug] incase anyone wasnt aware..CERT advisory [ BIND ]

The Thought Assassin assassin at live.wasp.net.au
Tue Nov 14 14:31:20 WST 2000

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Desiree wrote:
> Well , if nothing else a new thread was started...
It's probably good to stir up a don't-install-things-you-don't-need
discussion once in a while.

> It seems I've inadvertedly ruffled a few feathers..
I don't think you did ruffle any feathers. Apparently Christian ruffled
one set of feathers by replying to you, but given his choice of language
was "I'm not sure this is on-topic" I hardly think he intended any
offense. It is very, very easy to miscommunicate via ASCII.

> ....I stand chastised and shall not do it again!!!!
I hope you don't feel chastised, since noone expects you to just know
what is expected without being told at least once. Chastising is for
people who ignore multiple polite requests. (and I should take this
opportunity to thank Bret for trimming his posts a lot better of late)

-Greg Mildenhall