[plug] Sound card

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Fri Nov 17 10:20:18 WST 2000

Hey Matt,
Thanks heaps for that !!
Do I put those info specs in conf.modules?
Us newbies need all the help we can get ! :-)

If you'd like to log in and listen to the radio and tell me what you
think , you're welcome - vk6ksj.javaradio.com
I'll check that out and see what happens, thanks again !

Will let you's all know if I have any luck.

/Kai

--

Kai

Like clean air, water and food, earth is a comodity:
Take good care of what little there is left.