[plug] Sound card

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Fri Nov 17 10:42:28 WST 2000

/etc/conf.modules tells me (among other things):
alias sound-slot-0 sb
options sb io=0x220 irq=5 dma=0 mpu_io=0x330

Is there any way I can check see what irq the card is using...and then
check to see which irq it SHOULD be using?
btw
cat /proc/interrupts
says:
5:      62932          XT-PIC  soundblaster

How can I be sure this is the correct IRQ for the soundcard?

--

Kai

Like clean air, water and food, earth is a comodity:
Take good care of what little there is left.