[plug] linux dialin and nt domains

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Sat Nov 18 00:16:10 WST 2000

Sorry for th OT reponse, but don't ya HATE it when poeple say "either
get this working in [insert OS name here] or use [inster OS name here].
Give me the sh ts !!!

They did that where I used to work....I said "Why?", the said it because
Windows was a "professional development platform, unlike that freeware
rubbish" and they only wanted platforms that are supported.

What a load of crap !

--

Kai

Like clean air, water and food, earth is a comodity:
Take good care of what little there is left.