[plug] Sound card

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Sat Nov 18 16:03:01 WST 2000

Hi All,

Well Beau, your suggestion of pull the card out and shoot it is a good
one.
I've just shut the machine down, taken out the peice of sh t ESS Audio
Drive and put in a geniune Sound Blaster card, and although it's ISA it
works great, no problems since boot up and audio's working fine !!

You fella's can log in and have a look if you like ?!
http://vk6ksj.javaradio.com !!
Thanks for all the help, I often wonder which is worse, trying to
configure existing problems or messing around trying replacements ?!

:-)

/Kai

--

Kai

Like clean air, water and food, earth is a comodity:
Take good care of what little there is left.