[plug] [CONF] Linux.conf.au in January: UCC/PLUG'ers going over.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Nov 21 21:12:18 WST 2000

Closing soon: places for the trip to Linux.conf.au in Sydney from
16th January 2001 to 21st January 2001. See http://linux.conf.au/ for
information about the conference. See http://www.ucc.asn.au/~james/200/lca/
for information about our little pilgrimage. We're getting a group
booking on flights, accomodation, and conference attendence. We're
basically the Perth conglomeration of LUGs: UCC and PLUG, but quite frankly,
anyone can come with us if you want to go in a group. Feel free to drop
me, or all of us, an email: linuxconf at ucc.asn.au is our group alias
email address.

We're doing this for fun and savings (if possible). You're probably looking at
$1K for the entire trip, but no guarantees. Mail me by Wednesday 08:00 WST
if you want to come. No one is getting a free ride here, we all just
want to go to the conference, have fun, and not spend a fortune on doing so
(within reason).

	MAIL US BEFORE WED 22nd NOV 2000 IF YOU WANT TO COME WITH US

(Of course, you can still go by yourself or with others, but some of
the cheap flights are not going to be offered from the airlines past the
end of the week). ;)

  James
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.rcpt.to/~james