[plug] Cookies

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 29 14:43:00 WST 2000

Matt Kemner wrote:

<snip>

> So have you enabled cookies? and gone to a site that uses cookies?
> Netscape should create the file if it's not there.

The only site that I have tried (it's the only one in which I have any
reasonable confidence, regarding cookies), is the Amway one, which, now,
is down.

>  - Matt the paranoid

Join the club. Oh, that's right; you are president of the club... ;)
(Paranoid Linux Users' Group) ;)

--

Bret Busby

"So once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the
answer means."
 - Deep Thought, Chapter 28 of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 - Douglas Adams, 1988